on-premise and cloud services
can now seamlessly interoperate.
from a central web console
providing universal management.
Active Directory to manage
Linux and Non-AD devices
Multiple Policy Tools Increase Security Risk
- Too many silos of policies to manage
- Policies conflict and collide
- Too difficult to audit and ensure compliance with regulatory mandates across policy silos (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- New policies and apps are being introduced daily
Leverage Your Existing Infrastructure To Do More
- Extend Active Directory to secure Linux, Mac, and Windows (non-domain joined)
- Spans control to on-premise cloud (any cloud) resources
- Single pane of glass
FullArmor's Universal Policy Solutions
Allows you to better leverage your existing Active Directory infrastructure by extending it’s perimeter to manage Linux, SaaS, and other non-traditional devices.
Provides a centralized web console for unifying management of all policy and security settings.
Provides a hybrid API framework that can be integrated into existing products to better synchronize and migrate between on-premise and cloud environments.